LIFE Groups are an amazing oppotunity for teenagers to strengthen their relationship with God in an enviorment that is safe and fun. Our team does this through bible study once a week on Wednesay evening and outtings, lockins, trips, and mission opportunities throughout the school year.
Here are ten specific rewards that teenagers receive from the ministry of small group leaders:
1. Another significant adult is caring for them and cheering them on.
2. They are encouraged to grow spiritually on their own by someone other than mom/ dad.
3. They find support during turbulent times in their life.
4. They have a caring presence at their sporting events or key activities.
5. They have someone who is excited to see them at church.
6. They have someone actually notices and misses them when they’re not at church or small group.
7. A caring friend leaves them affirming voice messages: “I was just thinking of you and wanted to let you know I think you’re the greatest.”
8. They have a “neutral adult” who doesn’t freak-out over bad grades.
9. They have a “safe” person to talk to.
10. They have a tender, yet truthful voice when they need a little correcting.
LEADERS: HIGH SCHOOL GUYS
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS
MIDDLE SCHOOL GUYS
MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS